Become a spelunker for a half-day expedition !For the more athletic, polish up your sense of direction by embarkin on a visit of Network 2. A route that alternates between some technical spots (some you will have to climb, others will be narrow), and numerous wide galeries and caves... Don’t lose sight of your guide !
Booking required. Minimum of 4 participants. Private bookings upon request.
Please note, Grotte Saint Marcel reserves the right to cancel the activity if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In that case, an alternative date will be offered (the bank transfer will be effective only after confirmation of departure).
Provided equipmentHelmet with headlamp and spelunking suits.
- Visit type :
- Age :
- 10 years old minimum
- Physical effort :
- Starting at :
- 49€ / entrance
- Departure guaranteed from :
- 4 participants minimum
Good to know
- Required skills :
- Ability to trek over rugged terrain
- Don’t forget :
- Sportswear : T-shirt + light pullover + lightweight trousers / leggings/ cropped trousers which protect your knees
- Suitable footwear (closed-toe with laces) : trainers, lightweight hiking boots, a spare pair of shoes to change into. Be aware: footwear will get soiled (to take with you).
- A bottle of water.
- Make sure you are warmly dressed as the temperature in the cave is 14°C, winter and summer alike.