Cave exploration, wine-tasting
When cave exploration and wine-tasting come together, you will fully understand the meaning of « terroir » … thanks to SpéléŒnologie®. The only place in France you can do so …
Accompanied by a specialised caver and a wine expert, explore Grotte Saint Marcel’s passageways, then take a pause for a while, unwind and in total darkness enjoy some of Ardèche’s typical wines : Côtes du Rhône, Côtes du Rhône Villages and Côtes du Rhône Villages Saint-Andéol.
Pre-booking required. Minimum of 6 participants.
Please note, Grotte Saint Marcel reserves the right to cancel the activity if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In that case, an alternative date will be offered (the bank transfer will be effective only after confirmation of departure).
- Visit type :
- Wine project :
- Age :
- 8 years old minimum
- Dirt factor :
- Physical effort :
- Starting at :
- 74€ / entrance
- Departure guaranteed from :
- 6 participants minimum
Good to know
- Required skills :
- Ability to trek over rugged terrain
- Don’t forget :
- Sportswear : T-shirt + light pullover + lightweight trousers / leggings/ cropped trousers which protect your knees
- Suitable footwear (closed-toe with laces) : trainers, lightweight hiking boots, a spare pair of shoes to change into. Be aware: footwear will get soiled (to take with you).
- A bottle of water.
- Make sure you are warmly dressed as the temperature in the cave is 14°C, winter and summer alike.
- That little something extra :
- 45 min de dégustation de vins