Balancing above the void
An original spelunking outing that combines more horizontal part with an aerial moment, using rope technique.
During this activity, you will also discover the natural marvels of the cave, including the famous water bassins.
Pre-booking required. Minimum of 4 participants.
Please note, Grotte Saint Marcel reserves the right to cancel the activity if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In that case, an alternative date will be offered (the bank transfer will be effective only after confirmation of departure).
Provided equipmentHelmet with headlamp and spelunking suits.
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Snack bar
- Visites :
- Length :
- Age :
- 10 years old minimum
- Physical effort :
- From :
- 54€ / entrance
- Departure guaranteed from :
- 4 participants minimum
Good to know
- Required skills :
- Ability to trek over rugged terrain
- Don’t forget :
- Sportswear : T-shirt + light pullover + lightweight trousers / leggings/ cropped trousers which protect your knees
- Suitable footwear (closed-toe with laces) : trainers, lightweight hiking boots, a spare pair of shoes to change into. Be aware : footwear will get soiled.
- A bottle of water.
- Make sure you are warmly dressed as the temperature in the cave is 14°C, winter and summer alike.