A caving tour towards the center of the Earth!Come and dive into the underground and the world of spelunking. Follow the steps of Robert DE JOLY (French spelunker and speleologist) and Édouard-Alfred MARTEL (founder of moder speleology) in an adventure that mixes history, sports and culture.
Bookings on request only, please contact us at +33 (0)4 75 38 07 then chosse the caving / spelunking service. Private bookings on request.
Please note, Grotte Saint Marcel reserves the right to cancel the activity if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In that case, an alternative date will be offered (the bank transfer will be effective only after confirmation of your departure).
Provided equipmentHelmet with headlamp and spelunking suits.
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Snack bar
- Visit type :
- Age :
- 12 years old minimum
- Physical effort :
- Starting at :
- 98€ / entrance
- Departure guaranteed from :
- 4 participants minimum
Good to know
- Required skills :
- Ability to trek over rugged and steep terrain
- Don’t forget :
- Sportswear : T-shirt + light pullover + lightweight trousers / leggings/ cropped trousers which protect your knees
- Suitable footwear (closed-toe with laces) : trainers, lightweight hiking boots, a spare pair of shoes to change into. Be aware: footwear will get soiled (to take with you).
- A bottle of water.
- Make sure you are warmly dressed as the temperature in the cave is 14°C, winter and summer alike.