Here at Saint-Marcel, we strive to offer high-quality services for an unforgettable experience in the cave !
OUR OFFER FOR SCHOOL TRIPSOur aim is to encourage students to take an active part in their learning process, from preschool until the end of high school and focus on the sciences, arts, physical education and sports.
Our offers allow the combination of :
- Themed tours of the cave (biospeleology, geology, history, story-telling …)
- Outdoor educational workshops (water, ecosystems, erosion and sediments, pigments and organic materials, Land Art…)
- Unaccompanied or guided rambles along the Big Stone trail equipped with discovery panels, educational tools and 13 checkpoints fitted with pin punches.
For full details of our offers, download the teacher’s guide (livret pédagogique GSM 2022).
For further information, please contact our schools department email@example.com. To book, please return the application form.
OUR OFFER FOR SUMMER CAMPSIf you are booking activities for a summer camp or a leisure center, we can offer a wide range of visits adapted to your level or interests, in order to spend a fantastic day of discoveries at the cave and its vicinity !
For details, download the 2022 activities for children's groups.
OUR OFFERS FOR GROUP TRAVELERS
Group rates apply starting 20 paying participants at time of booking.
For any group visit, pre-booking is required.
Contact our sales department by email with the following information :
- Desired date and time of your visit
- Number of participants
- Name of the group for billing
- Name and details of the group leader : email address and phone number
- Billing address
Guided and unaccompanied tour ratesThis rate applies for groups of a minimum of 20 paying participants.
- Adult : 10,50€
- Teens (age 13 – 17) : 8€
- Children (age 5 – 12) : 6.80€
- Free entrance for one guide and/or driver per group.
Other tour rates and activitiesFor the Epicurean tour and spelunking activities rates, please contact us for a quote.
Contact informationSales department
Tel : +33 (0)4 75 04 38 07 / +33 (0)6 09 02 91 83
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org